Ariane Grande’s Ponytail: How to get it
There are many celebrities with signature looks, but nobody has quite an iconic hairstyle as Ariane Grande.
Her high ponytail looks simple but creates a stunning look that, coupled with her musical talent, makes her adored by millions of fans all around the world.
If you have extensions and are looking to create a short hair “look,” copying her high ponytail can be a great solution.
This hair features long hair. This long hair features a little twist at the base to give it some further identity.
If you are looking to have a fun night with your girls and hope to get confused with Ariane, this look is great.
If you want a hairstyle that keeps hair away from your face, this style can help. If you live an active lifestyle, for example, if you are serious about that gym membership, this hair can be a great choice.
We love this look because it goes with almost anything and for all occasions. No matter the time.
Place, or event, this simple style will get heads turning and make you look amazing.
Therefore, how can you get this look? In this article, we will show you how to achieve this look. Our quick tutorial is easy to follow and will help you achieve the desired look.
How to get this look
Keep in mind that you might not get this right on the first try. However, with practice and focus, you will get a perfect copy of this look.
- Get your hair extensions.This look is easier to achieve if you already make your hair into a bob. At this point, you need to get your hair extension. To create an awesome effect, get hair extensions that will blend perfectly with your hair. To further make the extensions look exactly like your hair, straighten your hair to get a sleek, smooth finish.
It is important that your edges look great. Remove any lumps and untangle your hair. To make your hair look sleek, you can apply a holding gel.
- Divide your hair. These sections should range from small to medium. Depending on how thick your hair is, make each of these sections layered.
- To create roots that are easier to attach your attachments to, tease your hair roots. If you do not do this, the extensions might tug on your hair roots and make you very uncomfortable. After teasing your roots, adding hairspray will make it easier for the hair to hold extensions.
- Once this is done, it is time to attach your ponytail! Depending on the length of the hair, this section can go in different ways.
First, if your hair is long, simply make it into a high ponytail and leave it hanging. If you include extensions, make your short hair into a bun.
- After making your hair into a bun, add the extensions.To do this, tip your head upside down. Begin the clipping of extensions from the bottom and gradually move to the top. Each section of the hair should have a new weft clipped in. Add as many hairpins as necessary. Wrap the extensions around the bun and add pins to hold it in place. Do this until you get your desired length and thickness. Finish with a flourish by adding one last pin to the end of the track.
- After attaching your extensions, you can simply collect the hair together into a ponytail. Brush your hair and the extensions from the bottom to the top.
And that, ladies, is how you get an Ariane Grande ponytail! Use this tutorial to get your desired look.