Types of Sassy and Half Wigs
What is a half wig?
A half wig is smaller in length compared to a full one and mostly stops at the chin.
It is designed not to cover your entire head (unless you have a very small head).
If this is the case, you can leave bangs to create a more natural look and make it hard to notice that it is false hair.
The short wig type is ideal for people who aren’t comfortable with full-length hair or feel this wig type are too bulky.
These wigs go with adjustable straps or rope to stretch, which allows it to fit into a variety of people. They are made around a light mesh cover, not very elastic.
And they also have two long flexible combs, one in the front and one at the back.
Types of Half Wigs
- Ivanna half-wig comes in a variety of colors and textures. This wig type gives you the sassy beach look and comes ready-styles with its length just at your chin. Not only is the hair type easy to maintain but gives you a more youthful look.
- The Moore wig by Vivica Fox is gathering some attention in the fashion world and is easy to see why. First, it comes in a newly-engineered fiber that’s heat resistant and manages to feel light at the same time. The Moore wig gives you comfort and the best suit during sunny days as it keeps your scalp cool.
- Ready for the Boss-lady Cut? Then, the heather synthetic lace front wig is all you will be needing. This half wig comes in a variety of color shades, giving you a variety of choice to choose from.
- However, the midnight pearl appears to be our favorite. It spots an unusual shade of silver and dark brown at the top which combines with a deep brown base to give a sparkling look.
- Ready to ditch Trashy for a Sassy new look? The mono-crown half wig is all you need to get started. If you’re used to playing safe with colors, then it’s time to go a little edgy with this multi-color wig.
- If you’re looking for a half wig that’s on the edge of being sassy and fashionable, the midnight berry gives you that. This high-quality wig is embodied in a basic cap and spots a purple shade which blends well with a dark root. Overall, this wig is suitable for people who would like to experiment with edgy colors without looking trashy.
How to put on a half wig?
- First step: Make your hair into a ponytail (if you have short hair, on the back of the head, if you have longer hair, on top.) Or simply pull your hair back.
- Second step: Place the flexible upper comb on top of your head, and slide the comb firmly on your hair.
- Third step: You can cover the seam with a headband, handkerchief, or your own hair so that it is natural and hard for people to notice that is not your real hair.